Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon Recap + Photo Album Challenge

The Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon is hosted by Jude at In Between and Jennifer over at Some Like It Paranormal

I can't believe the Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-thon is over already! Those nine days flew by. I managed to get a lot of reading done - 4 whole books plus half an ebook and about 1/3 of a hardcover. 

Books read:
Books partially read:
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill

Here are my previous update posts: Intro Post and Goals, Update #2

The final SWUR challenge is to show off the places we've read this summer. I haven't been anywhere or done anything, so my reading spots have been home and the library. Here are my two favourite (and most frequented) spots:

The living room. It's really the only comfortable place in my entire apartment to read. The light is good, I have an arm rest, a place to set a drink - it's pretty perfect.

My favourite chair in the library. It's in the corner by two floor-to-ceiling windows so it's really bright. I can see people coming and going and no one can sneak up on me because my back is to the wall. I always let out a little whimper when I go to sit and find someone in my chair. There are a dozen other chairs, but this is my chair.

Thank you to Jude and Jennifer for hosting such a fun challenge, and to all the other people who hosted challenges and giveaways, plus all the awesome people who visited my blog and chatted with me on Twitter. This was a blast!

 


2 comments:

  1. That is a nice chair for the library! I like reading in the licking room as well. Nice comfy couch, table for drinks and snacks and good lighting. So happy you enjoyed the read-a-thon. Thanks so much for participating and stopping by my post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you like those books? I see some nice ones! :3

    Here is my post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Ramblings of a Daydreamer! I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...