Saturday, December 15, 2012

Stacking the Shelves Birthday Edition #1



My birthday is this weekend, so this is Birthday Edition #1 because it's basically the books I bought as 'to me from me' presents. Next week in Birthday Edition #2, I'll show you the books I get this weekend as gifts and next week in the mail. :-)


 
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

FOR REVIEW:
Deep Betrayal by Anne Greenwood Brown {GoodReads}
Swimming at Night by Lucy Clarke {GoodReads}

WON:
Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
{GoodReads}

GIFTED:

A Royal Pain by Megan Mulry
{GoodReads}

LIBRARY:

Poison Princess by Kresley Cole {GoodReads}
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington 
{GoodReads}
Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr {GoodReads}
The Diviners by Libba Bray {GoodReads}
Clarity by Kim Harrington {GoodReads}
The Perfect Hope by Nora Roberts {GoodReads}
Blackberry Winter by Sarah Jio {GoodReads}
One Hundred Names by Cecelia Ahern {GoodReads}


BOUGHT:
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor {GoodReads}
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins {GoodReads}
Fateful by Claudia Gray {GoodReads}
Bright Young Things by Anna Godberson {GoodReads}
Mistletoe in Manhattan by Talli Roland {GoodReads}
Christmas Kisses by HM Ward {GoodReads}
 
A huge thank you to Margie from Bumbles and Fairy-Tales, Simon and Schuster Canada, NetGalley, and Random House


What books did you get this week? Tell me in the comments below or post a link to your Stacking the Shelves/Book Haul/In My Mailbox/Showcase Sunday, etc. Happy reading! <3



12 comments:

  1. WOW. Your library certainly was good to you. Great haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I also bought Days of Blood & Starlight.
    Happy reading!

    Here is My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing haul! Hope you enjoy your books. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I wish my library was as good as yours. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul and happy early birthday! I've heard amazing things about Clarity and Sweet Evil so I hope you really enjoy them. :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally in support of birthday presents to me from me! Happy birthday!

    I really liked Clarity, and hope you do too. I actually liked the second book, Perception, even more than Clarity.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got a lot of great books this week. I want to read Clarity as well. I'm a new GFC follower:)
    Check out my STS:
    http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com/2012/12/stacking-shelves-21.html
    Cheers
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to you!!!
    My birthday was on the 10th and my kiddos was on the 14th! We're awesome Sags :)
    Thanks again for the mention! Hope you had a fab one! Enjoy all of your awesome new reads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy, happy birthday! Enjoy the reading time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Happy Birthday too you..what an awesome haul. I loved Mystic City and hope you do too! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO MANY PRETTIES. SO MANY.

    Okay, in order of excitement:

    THE DIVINERS! OH HECK YES. That was an amazing book, Marie. It took me like three days to read it, but I am so, so glad that I did. The story is fantastic, and the characters are stand-outs, and the entire story is just UNFORGETTABLE.

    SWEET EVIL. I just am so happy you bought this one. IT. IS. SO. GOOD.

    CARNIVAL OF SOULS = so so good. I disliked some parts of it BUT I really, really, really LOVED the world-building.

    DEEP BETRAYAL! GAH. I've been holding out for a physical ARC but if it's still on NG when I get caught up, I will be requesting it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Ramblings of a Daydreamer! I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...