Friday, February 1, 2013

Review Copy Cleanup 3.0

Review Copy Cleanup is hosted by my oh-so-lovely bloggy pals Vicky from Books, Biscuits, and Tea, and Celine from Nyx Book Reviews

February sort of snuck up on me, so I can't believe it's already time for Review Copy Cleanup! I went from hardly ever getting review books (except for the occasional book on NetGalley) to suddenly having more than I know what to do with. It's super exciting but also kind of stressful, especially since the release dates span from February to May. I'm not sure which of these I'll actually read (I'm kind of a mood reader) but here are the books I have to choose from:

Bonnie of Evidence by Maddy Hunter (physical copy)
The Water Witch by Juliet Dark (ebook)
None of the Regular Rules by Erin Downing (ebook)
The Firebird by Susanna Kearsley (physical copy)
Entanglement by Dan Rix (ebook)
A Little Bit Cupid by Jennifer Shirk (ebook)
Quicksilver by RJ Anderson (physical copy)
Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham (ebook)
Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland (ebook)
Greta and the Goblin King by Chloe Jacobs (ebook)
Chantress by Amy Butler Greenfield

Are you participating in RCC? Tell me what books you're planning to read or leave a link to your goals so I can come cheer you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ramblings of a Daydreamer! I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...