Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Monthly Recap: April 2013

 
Can you guys believe it's already the end of April? This month has gone by SO fast. I hope you've all had a great month and that you're having fun getting up for summer (or winter if you're on the other side of the world). Here's what happened on the blog in April: 

  • I reviewed Darklight by Lesley Livingston and gave it 4 stars
  • I reviewed White Lines by Jennifer Banash and gave it 5 stars
  • I reviewed Chemistry by Jodi Lamm and gave it 4 stars
  • I reviewed Ultraviolet by RJ Anderson and gave it 4 stars
  • I reviewed Quicksilver by RJ Anderson and gave it 3.5 stars
 
 
  • I posted Excerpt #2 from my third novel, Waiting for the Storm
  • I posted a book haul of the ebooks I’d received for review, bought, and won

 photo Anna-and-the-French-Kiss-RAL-Week2Discussion_zpsd4204257.png


 
 
  • Closer (in which I talk about having a back injury for the last three months)
How was April for you? What was the best book you read? The worst? Do you have a favourite post from the month you'd like to share? What are you looking forward to most in May?
 

2 comments:

  1. April has been ... interesting.

    On the plus side, I've written nearly 20,000 words of my contemporary, and I may have just found the cover I want for it. I posted a link to its facebook page on my wall, so if you'd like to weigh in feel free. You know I'd love your opinion. :)

    On the downside I had a prepaid credit card not work right leaving me to jump through hoops like a poodle to rescue my $75, and last week my computer decided to get some crazy virus where Explorer.EXE doesn't work right. It has to go into the shop for a reformat and rescuing my work has been a *nightmare*. (SP, my contemp and outlines for two high fantasy novels. I can't imagine how upset I would have been had I not been able to rescue them. Plus all my little blog icons that I use. Bleh.)

    The best book I read in April was likely If You Stay by Courtney Cole. The worst was likely On The Plus Side by Tabatha Vargo. FWIW, I'm only counting stuff I finished here.

    In May I need to get my PC fixed (that's priority #1) and then I need to get some semblance of normal going on at the blog and keep working on my book. Yes, that's gonna make May really busy. But that beats the alternative, I suppose.

    Here's hoping you have a fantastic May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. April was, well, you know, not very productive for me! :P Glad to see you were able to do a lot this month. :) I'm looking forward to getting back on track and keeping up with my blogging besties. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Ramblings of a Daydreamer! I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...