Saturday, April 30, 2016

ARC April Wrap-up

I can't believe today is the last day of April! I dedicated the entire month to ARCs so I could knock a bunch off my list for ARC April (hosted by the ladies at Read. Sleep. Repeat.). I actually managed to read more than I anticipated - yay! Here are the ARCs I read in April:

 Hot Dudes Reading {Review}
The One That Got Away by AJ Pine {Review}
Without Borders by Amanda Heger {Review}
Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch {Review coming in May}
Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood {Review coming in May}
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson {Review coming in May}
Fly With Me by Chanel Cleeton {Review coming in May}
Wanderlost by Jen Malone {Review coming in May}
Ask Me How I Got Here by Christine Heppermann {Review coming in May}


Did you participate in ARC April? How many ARCs did you read? What were your favourites or least favourites?
http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.ca/p/about-me.html
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4690637

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You did very well. Every time I try to plan something like this it goes horribly awry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Ramblings of a Daydreamer! I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...