Sunday, April 10, 2016

Bookish Bingo Read-a-thon Wrap-Up

This past week I participated in Pretty Deadly Reviews' Bookish Bingo Read-a-thon. The idea was to read books that would help you fill squares in this season's Bookish Bingo card. 

~Books I planned to read~


My Progress:
Finished reading Hot Dudes Reading and The One That Got Away, plus read 75% of Without Borders and 55 pages of Jewels of the Sun
Total pages read: 773
Squares Covered: Non-fiction and Number in the title 
 

Mini Challenge: Bookish Bingo Scavenger Hunt  
Second chance ~ Jewels of the Sun by Nora Roberts
Set over 200 years ago ~ Scarlet by AC Gaughen
Toward another challenge ~ Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
Characters aren't human ~ Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
More than one author ~ Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
 
Mini-Challenge: Book Spine Poetry
This I Know 
Every Word
Since You've Been Gone
Unspoken
Splintered
Shatter Me
Until I Die

(Non-fiction, Set in more than one country, Standalone, Metallic lettering, Green cover, Recommended by more than one friend, Characters are not human)


http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.ca/p/about-me.html
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4690637

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ramblings of a Daydreamer! I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...