Wednesday, November 8, 2017

HoHoHo Read-a-thon 2017

Today kicks off the Fifth Annual HoHoHo Holiday/Winter Read-a-thon hosted by Kimberly at Caffeinated Reviewer! I’ve participated in this read-a-thon a few times over the years and I’m excited to join in this year. My Kindle is full of amazing-sounding winter and Christmas books and I can’t wait to dive in!

I’d like to take a moment to do a little shameless self-promo: I have two Christmas books! The Most Wonderful Time of the Year came out four years ago and is available everywhere ebooks are sold for only 99 cents (read more about the book and find buy links here), and Mistletoe Kiss comes out next Thursday! It’s available now for preorder and I also have ARCs for anyone interested in reading it early. You can find all the information about it here.


I’m a slow reader, but I’d love to get at least three books read during the read-a-thon. I haven’t made a solid TBR (too many choices!), but here are the books I have to choose from:

A Winter’s Tale by Carrie Elks
A Very Vintage Christmas by Tilly Tennant
Christmas at Conwenna Cove by Darcie Boleyn
Meet Me Under the Mistletoe by Carla Burgess

Are you participating in the read-a-thon? Feel free to leave a link to your blog/Twitter/wherever you’ll be participating. I’ll update this post, and I’ll be posting on Twitter and Bookstagram as well.






Follow Ramblings of a Daydreamer on Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to take a peek at your books and good luck on getting books read for HoHoHo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your reading is going well. I finished my longer NetGalley book today so now I am into the short TBRs for the readathon. :-) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the challenge. Hope they are good reads. :) ~Aleen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Ramblings of a Daydreamer! I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...